Monday 4 March 2013

The post with no title.

Hello readers,

Unfortunately last week wasn't a good one. I won't go into details but be happy to know I'm slowly picking myself back up. My journey is not a simple one to travel - but we knew that from the start. I am no longer on Quetiapine & today the consultant who came to my home suggested Depakote - do any of my fellow followers or 'google+ers' have any experience of this type of mood stabiliser?

I am thankful to my wonderful family - even though at times it's hard for me to express. I am thankful to all the incredible people standing by me. I am thankful to all the people who understand and show nothing but love & support. I couldn't do it without you.





x

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what kind of difficulty you are dealing with exactly, this is the first time I have read your blog. However I have wrestled with some mental health issues in the past, and it can get better. I wish you well.
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete