Friday 26 October 2012

Just a quickie!

Hello!

Well I've just got in from work, made myself a cup of tea (with far too much sugar) and debated whether or not to put the clean washing away. I decided against it. So now the ever-growing pile is just staring at me and will continue to do so until I give in to it's annoying needs. I've recently become alot less into cleaning. Not long ago, I'd be sat on the toilet and spot some dust. So there i'd be doing the business and cleaning. Now atleast one day a week I decide to become a disney princess, where the washing is done, everything sparkles and birds come to my window and sing....today is not that day.

Last night, I had a terrible nights sleep. This is normal for me.
I went into work in a fowl mood and it remained that way until a dear friend started 'foot dancing'. It's definitely the way forward. If you are ever feeling low... get someone to stand up straight, and just dance..with one foot. It's highly entertaining and I recommend it to anyone.

I don't think anyone will quite understand, or even care, about what I'm about to say next. It's not overly pleasant but it's life. I get itchy armpits. Like, seriously itchy...and today was no exception. It just sucks, because I reckon people think I'm some weird breed of monkey. Monkeywoman! It's like the time I had an itchy tongue. What the hell was that all about? I think I'm just an itchy person. Luckily I have no problems...down there, AHHH why am I even saying that!? People get itchy. Hurrah. I've heard...when you have an itch, you should slap it instead of scratching. Though I don't think that would go down to well at work. Me, just standing there..casually slapping my pits. Such a lady.

I do have more I want to talk about. But right now, I'm hungry.
Ciao for now.

Thanks again to everyone who has read this! Getting lots of views - keep them coming!

x





























No comments:

Post a Comment