Saturday 27 October 2012

Oversized hats...

Bonjour all!

So last night I switched off all technology and gave the rest of my blog a miss. I must have been deeply missed and I apologise ;)

I did have more to say yesterday, but now I have something far more important. Seriously important.
Be warned this is no bedtime reading. This is traumatic shit happening right now.

Over-sized hats.

What is happening to earth? Someone rescue me from the outrageous pandemic hitting the world.
Don't get me wrong. If you've got it...flaunt it. But today, I swear I thought Guy Fawkes had been resurrected from the dead. This was no ordinary bonnet. This was a boat with a chimney on top. I expect this of some rich earl about to set off on a fox hunt, but not a young woman shopping in town. It was beige.

I didn't want to laugh. I felt rude. But I'm someone who can't hide their emotions very well. I knew I wasn't the only one who had a giggle at the walking chimney.

This, by the way, is coming from someone who owns one of those annoying comical hats that resembles an animal. Thing is, I know I look like a TWAT. I like it. It's a hat designed to make you look like a five-year old fool. That is genius. But, this concoction I saw today was clearly meant to be fashionable. I think not. Unless it's bonfire night...of course!

 Rant over.

Back to Saturday night tv and crap load of chocolate.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment