Sunday 25 November 2012

2.58am

It's now 2.59am and I'm laying in bed but my eyes won't stay closed. Again, i am blogging on my phone. I could just flip open my laptop but all the effort i'm putting in to hitting the right keys on my stupid phone...might make me sleepy! Yet again, i've been laying here over-thinking everything through. Sometimes its not even important things. Sometimes i get the most random thoughts popping into my over active brain - like when was the last time i had marmite on toast etc. But more often than not, they are tear-jerker thoughts that spin round and round trying their absolute hardest to prevent me from sleeping. I don't know what is worse sometimes... not being able to sleep because i have too much energy, get ants in my pants and want to change the world in one night OR i can't sleep because i'm feeling so sad and empty. It's even worse when you can't sleep at night... but all you want to do is lay in bed for hours on end during daylight hours. Luckily, I haven't done that for a while. Granted, i do sit on my bed and spend hours in my room but fortunately i haven't felt the need to bury my head under the duvet for a while. So anyway. It's now 3.12am according to my phone. A cuddle would probably do the trick! Failing that...some warm milk. I'm laying here, listening to the wind and just wanting it to be morning already. So I can wake up and be around people. So I can wake up and be another day closer to getting my life back. X

No comments:

Post a Comment