Sunday 4 November 2012

Being an emotional idiot.

I would also just like to add - I really do believe that if there was an award for being the most emotional person in the world - it would be me who would take the crown. For people that know me well this will be old news. It's become quite apparent over time that I am an emotional wreck of a person. But it's starting to bother me that I now cry at adverts and old couples in the street more than ever. I've been told i'm just a caring person. I'm not worried about it...it's actually quite funny. I've decided to compile a list of things that turn me into a blubbering pingpong ball:

1. Old people holding hands in the street.
2. Old people sitting on benches.
3. Old people drinking tea.
4. Old people walking slowly.
5. Old people in general.
6. Adverts
7. People singing acoustic.
8. Pigeons that aren't with other pigeons.
9. Pigeons with gammy legs.
10. Squirrels hanging upside down out of bird houses.
11. Family reunions on tv.
12. People tripping over in public.
13. Old people tripping over in public.
14. Tramps with dogs.
15. Watching Will Young on YouTube.
16. Giraffes
17. Old people who can't reach things in supermarkets.
18. People who smile but don't have any teeth.
19. Sausage dogs
20. Kittens wearing clothes.

I'll probably have to write another list in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment