Thursday 29 November 2012

Not a manic moment.

So today, I bought myself this. 
 
I am now lacking in funds - but this is normal. 
May I add this was not a manic moment. This was a Crisi 'fuck it, I'm just going to do it' kind of moment!
Excuse my language. 

I figured, I may aswell just buy it - after wanting one for so long now.
I can now start my online photography course, whilst I am unfortunately unable to work. 

SO, today has been a better day. A better day in my books anyway. Though I am still feeling pretty bitter about my birthday next week. If only it could have been my 'special day' when all was well. Guess it's just another thing I have to accept.
 I'm starting to look forward now. I'm starting to realise, I'm still young & even though I've had my fair share of set backs, I CAN move forward and I can take control & be happy. Of course, suddenly - BAM I'll suddenly feel overwhelmed with sadness and hopelessness.... but there will always be a better day for every bad one I have. 

Dinners ready...
Maybe I'll be back later!
x   



No comments:

Post a Comment