Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year in advance.
May 2013 be a positive, healthy, succesful year. Full of love, adventure and determination.

I intend to make it count. It may not be filled with everything I want it to. But I do know it's a year to discover myself & the person that I am. For once, I have no plans. I don't know where I am going.
Yes, this is slightly unnerving for a 'planning ahead' person like me... but I must take my deep breaths, count to ten & simply get over it. With my genius wit and uncanny feisty behaviour  I surely must find something that knocks me off my feet.

I want to thank everyone who has been part of my life this year. The good & the bad. The bad because it's you who will only make me stronger & the good for helping me realise that.
To those who have been nothing but amazing. I love you.

There are so many good people out there. Kind, loving people. If you are one of those people & sometimes wonder why you are constantly walking in the rain. Know & remember, "It's always darkest, before the dawn". You will find your happiness. Keep going. If only we lived in a world where good things happened to the good & bad happened to the bad. That's never going to happen. But seek comfort in the fact - YOU yourself, are an amazing person. Screw the rest. If you have it inside yourself to make your own happiness - you can conquer the world. Obviously not the world. But your little mini one - that needs to be focused on, nurtured and loved.

Happy New Year to you all

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment