Thursday 20 December 2012

Where am I going?

It's becoming more apparent, that with every passing year...my life changes massively in some shape or form. I know this probably isn't uncommon. I know everyone goes through something new every year. I don't stand out & I am not by any means different.... it's just worrying me. Will I go through life, knowing that at the end of every year..I will suddenly take another turn on my journey? Is it a gift, or is it a curse? Will I settle and will I find true happiness?

I hate 'not knowing'. Some people thrive off it. Some people love not knowing whats round the corner! That's definitely not me. Don't get me wrong... I can be spontaneous. I make quick decisions and can often be terribly free-spirited when it comes to doing things - especially when I call the shots. But it's when I don't feel in control that I panic. Not knowing where my path is taking me. Making my way through a misty haze of nothingness, trying to find the right road. One step at a time... I know this. But I'm someone who takes giant leaps... baby steps seems unnatural.

Where am I going & who am I going to be? Time is hopefully on my side. I know this. I know the years ahead of me will fall into place. I may not change the world... but my world will change.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment